Hyuna’s Ice Cream music video is continuing to prove to be too sweet to resist with viewers on YouTube.
The Huffington Post revealed the past week’s most-watched videos which is based off YouTube’s ‘YouTube Trends’ which aggregates the video site’s video stats and real-time trends.
According to the site, Hyuna’s Ice Cream music video was the week’s third hottest video on YouTube coming behind the videos, ‘How to Pick up a Girl at the Gym’ and the new Iron Man 3 teaser trailer.
The music video for Ice Cream continues to rack up views on YouTube with the latest view count showing it had some 17.6 million views (as of 11 a.m. October 31 KST).
Proving the craze of parodying Psy’s Gangnam Style hadn’t died down yet, a “Minecraft Style” parody video also happened to come in fourth for the week, right behind Hyuna.
Check out the full list here.
Photo Credit: The Huffington Post
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] Lee Gi Chan Prepares to Return with ‘AM 1:00’
- Yeo Jin Gu and Kim So Hyun Get Picked on in ′I Miss You′
- JYJ Park Yoo Chun Broods Behind Glass for ‘I Miss You’
- [Video] SM Entertainment and Hyundai Motors Release ‘Maxstep’ MV
- [Video] JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong and Kim Hyun Joong Voted as BFFs for Life