Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain has wrapped up a successful round of promotions for her second solo album.
Gain concluded activities for her second album with her music show appearances over the weekend.
The Brown Eyed Girls member followed up with a post on her official Facebook over the weekend, writing, “Though it was a brief time, I had a lot of fun promoting this second album, and it was a time where I learned a lot of things as well. I will return in an improved manner for my next album so please wait for me. I ask for your continued love as both Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain and soloist Gain.”
Gain’s solo album and title song Bloom was a hit with both critics and the public and further established her career as a solo artist.
She will now begin preparations for her role in the upcoming movie Joseon Dynasty’s Three Beauties (tentative title).
Photo Credit: Gain’s Facebook
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Additional Pictures of Big Bang T.O.P Filming ‘The Alumni’ Revealed
- Park Shin Hye to Cameo on SBS’ ‘The King of Dramas’
- Wonder Girls Performs with Stevie Wonder at UN Day Concert
- [Video] Oh Yeon Seo Named ‘Idol Killer’ for Working with Big Bang to CN Blue
- Psy Graces the Cover of Billboard Magazine