As previously reported, QTV recently aired on October 30, Byul’s appearance on the cooking show of Haha and Haha’s mother, Porridge Making Woman, Undying Man.
With the three individuals appearing on a variety show all together at the same time for the first time, the episode’s filming full of plenty of laughs and loving moments.
Byul also revealed during the episode, “Recently I started calling my in-laws, ‘mom’ and ‘dad’ and my heart is so happy. I’ve always had a desire to be loved by my in-laws. I’m happy that dream has come true.”
She also gushed on Haha’s mother saying, “[She] really is like my own mom. I think I was lucky to meet such a great mother-in-law.”
In the end, Byul’s love was returned through a number of dishes created by Haha and his mother, including bibimguksu, japchae bap and more.
Photo Credit: QTV
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- JYJ Kim Junsu Fans Donate 200kg of Rice at The Korea Musical Awards
- 4Minute Hyuna’s ‘Ice Cream’ Music Video Makes it on YouTube’s Top 9 Videos of the Week
- What′s in Store in the Next Episode of ′Music Triangle′
- [Video] YG Entertainment Releases ‘Making-of’ Video for Lee Hi’s ‘1,2,3,4’ MV
- Lee Yoon Ji Thought She was an Alien Growing Up