Statement ponytails have ruled this year, with celebs reworking their look with pretty and powerful styles.
Add character with braided sections, bows and beehives a la Kelly Osbourne, keep the look simple and striking like Kim Kardashian, or go retro with Fearne Cotton.
Whichever your style, see in 2013 with a new season pony like these celebs...
What do you think? Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag
PARTY HAIR HOW-TO: UPSIDE DOWN FRENCH PLAIT
CELEBRITY TREND: FRINGES FOR 2012
TOP 20: CELEBRITY HAIR HEROES OF 2012
- Nong Poy denies relationship rumour with Louis Koo
- Erma Fatima bayar hutang guna syiling 5 sen
Wang saman sejumlah RM11,200 itu dibayar Erma Fatima dalam bentuk wang syiling 5 sen. …
- Vin Diesel visits 'Fast & Furious' star crash site
What's the one beauty product you can't live without?
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 36
1 - 4 of 29
- Cops shoot mentally-ill man who attacked Bangsar eatery patrons
- Umno Youth chief seen as frontliner for young leaders to come to the fore
- Thailand's anti-trafficking effort loses steam
- France adopts bill to penalise prostitutes' clients
- U.S. says may seek dismantling part of Arak reactor in final Iran deal