1 Night, 2 Days cast member and actor, Cha Tae Hyun, who is currently the spokesmodel for the male cosmetics brand ULㆍOS, recently gifted some 100 cosmetic sets to the entire staff of 1 Night, 2 Days. Included in each gift set was a face wash, toner, lotion and cream.
ULㆍOS was launched in Korea this March after finding immense success in Japan.
A staff member on set shared, “Despite the arduous filming schedule of 1 Night, 2 Days, Cha Tae Hyun always shows a flawless complexion and we always enviously wondered what his secret was but now I feel like I can have clear skin like him too.”
A spokesperson for Cha Tae Hyun said, “The gift was prepared thinking of the staff members who suffer a lot while filming for great lengths outdoors.”
Photo credit: ULㆍOS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- T-ara’s Hyo Min is Already Close to Costars Lee Chun Hee and Kang Yea Won
- Kim Sun Ah Submits Her Resignation in ‘I Do I Do’
- Shin Min Ah Scrupulously Monitors Her Acting on ‘Arang and the Magistrate’
- Infinite to Race to the Top in Next Episode of ‘Infinite Rank King’
- Jang Dong Gun Shows Idol Star-Like Popularity
1 - 4 of 4
Focus on Star: 2PM