Former Jewelry member, Lee Ji Hyun appeared on SBS’ Strong Heart after being on hiatus for five years and cleared up some rumors that surrounded her.
She talked about plastic surgery and also how people thought transgender singer/actor Harisu had hit her.
During SBS’ X Man in 2004, Lee Ji Hyun was known to be a queen for the ‘Of Course’ segment, where she sit out witty insults to her contestants, making them lose every time.
Lee Ji Hyun explained, “People said that after I told Harisu, ‘You’re a man, huh?’ she hit me afterwards. But the truth is Harisu and I are very close and we laughed over the rumor. It’s definitely not true.”
She added that she received a lot of hate after insulting star after star, and even made some celebrities cry during X Man.
Photo Credit: SBS
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Kim Min Jong to Reprise His Role as ‘Kim Gi Soo’ and Joins Iris 2 Cast
- BoA Chosen as Model for Tag Heuer Watches
- Why Were Hyun Bin, Shin Min Ah Left Out of the SM C&C-AM Entertainment Merger?
- Lee Su Geun, Kim Byung Man Join Kang Ho Dong at SM C&C
- Lee Min Jung Dresses Up for Autumn with an Alluring Aura in ′Marie Claire′