Like KBS’ Unexpected You, the upcoming Oohlala Couple is proving to be star-studded in terms of cameo appearances.
Former S.E.S member Eugene will be appearing in the October 2 episode of Oohlala Couple.
In the drama, Eugene plays a previous flame of Go Soo Nam (Shin Hyun Joon) who will come to hurt to Shin Hyun Joon. Dressed in a white lace top and skirt, Eugene, once more, showed why she’s nicknamed the ‘eternal fairy’ for her youthful beauty.
In the same episode, comedian Kim Byung Man will also make a cameo appearance as an expert who specializes in catching cheating spouses.
In the drama, Na Yeo Ok (Kim Jung Eun) hires Kim Byung Man’s character to try and catch her husband, who she suspects is cheating on her.
Oohlala Couple is a new comedy family drama in which a long-married couple on the verge of divorce suddenly finds their souls swapped in each other’s body.
The first episode airs on October 1.
Photo Credit: KBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Twitter Roundup] LeeSsang’s Gil Passes Out Apology Rice Cakes, 2AM Chills in Hong Kong and More
- Kim Sung Soo Will Dance ‘Gangnam Style’ in Myeongdong if ‘My Love, Madame Butterfly’ Reaches 30 Percent Ratings
- Shinhwa’s Eric Becomes a Belly Dancer as Shinhwa and Super Junior Face Off
- [Video] Psy Finally Surpasses 300 Million Views on YouTube for ‘Gangnam Style’
- SM Town’s ‘Live in Tokyo’ 3D Concert Movie Trailer Released