As many celebrities performed at Korea’s Presidential inauguration ceremony on February 25 including Psy and JYJ, entertainer Eun Ji Won attended the ceremony as a member of the President’s family.
On February 25, Eun Ji Won sat in the seats specifically for President Park Geun-hye’s family members at the inauguration ceremony which started at 9 a.m.
Eun Ji Won is President Park Geun-hye’s first cousin once removed - the Korea’s former President Park Chung-hee (father to President Park Geun-hye)’s older sister’s son.
Previously, Eun Ji Won actively participated in his aunt’s presidential campaign as well.
Eun Ji Won debuted as a member of Sechs Kies, an idol group in 1997, and more recently starred in the first season of 1 Night, 2 Days and drama Reply 1997. He is currently on tvN′s 3 Idiots.
Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan
Reporter : Hani Park (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Who Wore It Better: Super Junior’s Eunhyuk or IU?
- JYJ to Enter the Tokyo Dome for the First Time in Four Years
- [Video] JYJ Fans Upset Over Commentary on Presidential Inauguration Performance
- Jang Keun Suk Holds First Japanese Concert with Team H
- Teen Top Highlights All Tracks in Newly Released Album