According to MBC’s A Good Day-Entertainment Plus,A female celebrity allegedly addicted to propofol is currently in the hospital for acute hepatitis.
A rep stated, “She hasn’t been released and has to stay in the hospital until the 28th. Even if she doesn’t get better, the prosecutor will decide what to do. The prosecutor will decide whether she will have to go to prison or if her confinement in jail will be pushed back.”
Propofol became well-known among the general public for being the drug responsible for pop star Michael Jackson′s death in 2009. It may cause hallucinations, is highly addictive and may lead to death if used excessively. Korea designated it a psychotropic drug last year and has kept quantities of the drug strictly controlled.
It has been reported that a number of other stars have visited plastic surgeons to be injected with propofol.
Photo credit: MBC
Reporter : Esther Oh (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Woman Who Died of Propofol Overdose Revealed to Be Former Actress
- Propofol-Addicted Star Said to Have Insomnia and Depression
- Arrest Warrant Requested for Propofol-Addicted Female Celebrity
- [Video] SNSD Jessica’s ‘Heart’s Way’ MV for ‘The King’s Dream’ Released
- Which K-Pop Anthem Makes enewsWorld Readers Feel Like Superheroes?