Ku Hye Sun is donating her talent for a special documentary.
According to YG Entertainment, Ku Hye Sun will narrate SBS′ special documentary The Hospice for the Children Who Live For Today.
The documentary will focus on terminally-ill children and the hospice service that provides comfort and ease for children. The special will highlight the fact that Korea lacks a children-oriented hospice.
Ku Hye Sun previously narrated for a animal-humans relations documentary earlier this year and donated her paycheck towards an animal protection center.
The actress will once more donate all of her earnings from the SBS documentary’s narration to charity.
The actress shared through her agency, “I hope that in the near future a children-oriented hospice center will be built to lessen the pain for terminally ill children.”
Photo Credit: SBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Twitter Roundup] 2NE1 Poses With Trainer, Gu Hye Sun Reveals “Twin” Pet Dog and More
- Lee Seung Gi’s Cousin Auditions for ‘Superstar K4’
- T-ara Accused of Copying Past SNSD Outfit for Recent Comeback Stage
- Super Junior’s Donghae and Yun Seung Ah Go on a ‘Cart Date’
- [Video] Kara Keeps Promise and Dances Psy’s Horse Dance Following ‘Music Bank’ Win