Actors Ha Jung Woo and Jun Ji Hyun are in talks to act together in a movie once more.
Ha Jung Woo and Jun Ji Hyun are said to be in discussion to play the leads of director Bang Eun Jin’s upcoming crime thriller movie, The Way Home.
The upcoming movie’s plot revolves around the wife of a man who is imprisoned in France after being wrongly accused of delivering drugs and the husband who goes all out in his struggles to bring her home.
If both stars agree to be in the film, it will mark the second time the two will act together as husband and wife, as they have already done so in the movie, Berlin, which will see its premiere early next year.
The Way Home is financed by CJ E&M and is expected to kick off filming in January.
Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- B1A4 Sells Out First Concert Tickets in Five Minutes
- SHINee’ Dazzles to Second Place on the Oricon Weekly Singles Chart
- B.A.P to Hold 4,000-Member Fanclub Inauguration Ceremony
- 2PM, MBLAQ, 4Minute and More to Come to tvN’s Idol Dating Show
- Haha and Byul Held a Mini Wedding Ceremony In Front of Byul’s Father Before His Passing