Jung Hyung Don is looking to reflect and bare all about his life.
The comedian and entertainer recently wrapped up filming an appearance on SBS’ Healing Camp at Seoul’s Dongguk University on September 19. Fans in particular are excited as it Jung Hyung Don’s first exclusive talk show appearance.
Since debuting in 2002 and finding popularity and fame through KBS’ Gag Concert the singer has since become known for his crazy antics on MBC’s Infinity Challenge and also recently released an album with Defconn as Hyungdon & Daejune.
Jung Hyung Don’s episode airs on September 24.
Photo Credit: SBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Large Crowds of Boices Welcome CN Blue to London
- IU Wins Hearts with Her Potato Soup Recipe on ′Happy Together 3′
- [Video] Big Bang’s G-Dragon to Perform with Jung Sung Ha for ‘That XX’
- [Video] U-Kiss Makes Smashing Comeback with ‘Stop Girl’ MV B/W Version
- B2ST′s Lee Gi Kwang Shares the Secret Behind His 8kg Weight Loss