The Kara members are carrying out their duties as Korean food promoters and have recently held their first successful event.
As global promoters of Korean food, Kara recently operated a special ‘Kara restaurant’ at a restaurant in Seoul’s Banpo-dong on September 3. A total of eleven foreign exchange students were invited for the special event with the students hailing from Taiwan, Canada, Hong Kong, the U.S. and more.
Cooking up Korean fusion dishes, the Kara members not only directly took part in the cooking but the serving as well as the detailed explanation of the dishes.
The Kara member shared afterwards, “Though it was a short time we are happy to promote K-Food through such an event. We hope you continue to love Kara and K-Food.”
Towards the end of the month, Kara will also release a global campaign song and photo shoot to promote Korean food which will be seen in Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
Photo Credit: DSP Media
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- 2NE1 Becomes First Girl Group to be Ranked in Billboard’s Concert Sales Box Score
- [Video] Psy and Scooter Braun Seal the Deal with a Shot of Soju
- SNSD’s Taeyeon Spotted Filming for ‘Running Man’?
- JYJ Kim Junsu Expresses his Love for Los Angeles
- Jung Kyung Ho Drew Strength from SNSD’s Sooyoung During Military Service