Kim Hee Sun displayed her timeless beauty, participating in a beautiful photo shoot for fashion magazine Marie Claire.
Carrying an elegant and glamorous vibe around her, Kim Hee Sun wore various designs from the European fashion brand Derercuny to portray the transition from autumn to winter.
But what was more beautiful than the pictorial was the purpose of the shoot.
Taking part in a special campaign, ‘Love! Fashion for Charity,’ Kim Hee Sun will donate all of her profits from the shoot to the International Vaccine Institute, an international nonprofit organization that creates vaccines for children in developing countries.
Despite being busy with her current drama, Kim Hee Sun was said to have been enthusiastic about the good cause.
Her pictorial will be released in the November issue of Marie Claire.
Photo Credit: Marie Claire
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Cha Tae Hyun, After School’s Uee, Juyeon and Others Hold First Script Reading for ‘Woochi’
- Ha Jung Woo, Jun Ji Hyun in Negotiation to Star in New Thriller Movie
- Haha and Byul Held a Mini Wedding Ceremony In Front of Byul’s Father Before His Passing
- 4minute Hyuna’s MV for ‘Ice Cream’ to be Rated 19 and Older?
- 10cm to be First Indie Artist to Hold Concert at Olympic Park′s Gymnastics Stadium