Kim Jeong Hoon is returning to the stage in Korea after a long while.
Kim Jeong Hoon’s agency confirmed the former U.N. idol group member would be performing on Mnet’s Music Triangle on October 17. In doing so, it will be his first performance for a Korean music show in seven years since the breakup of U.N.
The singer shared his thoughts on his return to the stage saying, “It’s my first music show in seven years. I’m really nervous. I’m not sure if I’ll perform well live. But since it’s my first performance in a while, I will do my best. I hope you will look on me kindly.”
Kim Jeong Hoon will perform his title track Heart For One Person off of his October 12-released remake album in the show.
The singer is also scheduled to hold an exclusive concert on December 8 at Kyunghee University’s Peace Hall.
Photo Credit: Mercen Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Psy Dances ‘Gangnam Style’ With Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and Receives Platinum Certification in Australia
- Hwa Young’s Twin Hyo Young Gets Friendly with T-ara’s Dani
- [Video] ABC News Reports on SM’s Idol Training System
- Rainbow’s Jae Kyung, Comedian Jo Hye Ryeon Joins Jung Juri and Others for Women′s Version of ‘The Laws of the Jungle”
- Secret Celebrates Third Anniversary With Special Fan Meeting