Reema Kagti and Kiran Rao have known each other since quite a long time. Not many know that both of them were assistant directors of the sets of Ashutosh Gowariker's Lagaan. Today at the music launch of Kagti's Talaash, starring Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji, Kiran will be making a rare appearance for her friend and her husband.
Kiran Rao To Attend Music Launch Of Husband Aamir Khan's Film 'Talaash'Movie Talkies – Thu, Oct 18, 2012 2:30 AM MYT
Last month, a South Korean named Ju Hong heckled President Obama during a speech in San Francisco, wanting him to do more on immigration reform and saying the President should stop breaking up families with deportations. Being heckled has become an American Presidential tradition – but there can be consequences for the outbursts. In 2008, during a news conference in Baghdad, an Iraqi journalist threw his shoes at then-President George W. Bush, calling him a “dog.” The journalist was later …
“omg! Insider” correspondent Nina Parker sat down with former “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada who’s speaking out for the first time since pictures surfaced showing off her very pregnant baby bump. Evelyn has managed to keep her pregnancy quiet for the past 6 months, but now she’s opening up about everything from her past indiscretions to her new start with a new man. So who is her new man? …
Follow @YahooMalaysia on LINE for daily entertainment updates.
- Paul Walker's Mom Comforts Vin Diesel: You Lost Your Other Half
- Moses Chan names baby Aiden
- 5 Surprising Sleep Myths & the Truths You Need to Know
To set the record straight, we asked Equinox advisory board member and sleep expert James B. Maas, Ph.D., author of Sleep for Success!, to dispel five of the most common falsehoods. Do that one or more times a week and not only will your sleep deficit increase, but you'll risk the associated weight gain and memory loss issues. …
Today on Yahoo
- NGOs: Malaysia should ratify human rights treaties for UN Security Council seat
- Al Jazeera wins current affairs award for ‘Lizard King’ documentary
- Abu Qatada challenges Jordanian court authority in terrorism trial
- Radical cleric Abu Qatada denies guilt as Jordan trial opens
- U.N. to launch first airlift of aid to Syria via Iraq - UNHCR