After attracting more than 7 million-goers in Korea, Masquerade is looking to attract viewers in Japan next year.
Come February of next year, Lee Byung Hun’s Masquerade will premiere nationwide in Japan. Set to release in Japan under the title, The Man Who Became King, the movie will tell the fictitious story of how one man came to temporarily replace King Gwang Hae for 15 days.
Masquerade was released in Korea on September 13 and has already surpassed the 7 million viewer mark in three weeks as of October 3.
Photo Credit: Mersenne Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] BEG Gain Reveals Teaser for Main Track, ‘Bloom’
- 1TYM’s Danny Gives Heads-Up to Masta Wu’s Appearance on DFLA
- Psy to Give Free Concert at Seoul Plaza on October 4
- [Video] Big Bang’s Seungri Records ‘Bad Boy’ Encore Performance in Singapore
- [Ratings: Wed, 10.03.12] ‘To the Beautiful You’ Drops to a New Low