Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah is seeing their relationship beginning to blossom.
New preview still cuts of the two leads of MBC’s Arang and the Magistrate shows the two actors’ characters taking a stroll together under the moon light.
In the drama, Arang (Shin Min Ah) suddenly suggests to Eun Oh (Lee Joon Gi) that the two walk together to view the crape-myrtle tree blossoms. Eun Oh pretends to be disinterested but follows along the clearly excited Arang.
With relations progressing between the two, viewers are curious to see if the incident will help bring about romantic feelings between the two when it airs on September 12.
Photo Credit: MBC
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Kim Yoo Jung Finds Twin Sister in Filipino Actress?
- Super Junior’s Eunhyuk to be Leader After Leeteuk Departs for the Army?
- [Video] Lee Hyun Woo Attempts to Kiss f(x)’s Sulli in ‘To the Beautiful You’ BTS
- Lee Joon Gi Passes 2 Million Followers on Weibo
- Lee Hyun Woo Transforms into an Even More Handsome Man with New Haircut