Actress Lee Yoon Ji has revealed she’s stubborn when it comes to something she wants to do.
Appearing as a guest on the October 23 episode of SBS’ Strong Heart, Lee Yoon Ji talked about her personality saying, “When my heart wants to do something I’m the type to quickly try and work to fulfill it.”
She revealed this is what helped her nab roles such as her role as MC for KBS’ Entertainment Relay as she would continue to call the show’s producers towards the end of every season to let them know she was interested in the MC position. It was after three direct calls that she was given the spot.
Lee Yoon Ji also revealed her casting for MBC’s We Got Married with Super Junior’s Kangin was also made possible through a similar way.
She shared, “I wrote down everything about the pros and cons of the couples on the show, the amount of advertisements the stars pulled in and other things and gave a full presentation. Even the producers could see [how much I wanted this] and in the end I was able to join We Got Married.”
Photo Credit: SBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- 2PM’s ‘Masquerade’ Chosen as the Opening Theme Song of Japanese Music Program
- Uhm Tae Woong in Final Discussion to Join New Historic SBS Drama
- Core Contents Media to Unveil the Second SeeYa on November 5
- Huh Gak and John Park Compete Against Each Other Again at ‘MAMA’
- Shinhwa’s Minwoo Resumes Solo Activities With Solo Christmas Concert