September 17 is dubbed as confession day, where if a couple is born on this day, they will celebrate their 100th day together on Christmas.
MBLAQ’s Lee Joon appeared on KBS’ radio program, Hong Kyung Jin’s 2PM, where he bashfully used the day to leave a message for his wife.
He said, “Haet Nim, Are you doing well? Let’s get to know each other and become closer.”
Hearing about his radio confession while at a photo shoot abroad, Oh Yeon Seo left a reply for her husband, Lee Joon.
On September 17, she posted on her me2day, “Is everyone doing well? I hope no one suffers from the typhoon… Today is Confession Day? It’s not over yet, right? Lastly, Chang Sun, I’m doing well… Let’s get closer in the future… I miss… haha! Good night everyone!”
Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo officially became a couple on MBC’s We Got Married on September 15. They decided their nicknames for each other would be their real names – Lee Joon’s being Chang Sun and Oh Yeon Seo’s Haet Nim.
Photo Credit: MBC
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] Big Bang G-Dragon Releases Rerun of Album Countdown Event
- EXO-M Wins ‘Most Popular Group of the Year’ at China’s ‘Mengniu Annual Billboard Music Festival’
- [Video] Kim Junsu Misses the JYJ Members While on Solo Tour
- Photo of ′Gag Concert′s′ Brownie in Bed with a Girl Goes Viral
- [Video] Psy Dances ′Gangnam Style′ with Thousands of People in L.A.