MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is continuing his streak of television hits with a special appearance on SBS’ Gag Tonight.
On the May 12 broadcast of Gag Tonight, Lee Joon will make an appearance in the show’s ‘The Ham and the Moon’ sketch where he will play the love interest of ‘Yeon Woo’ (played by Hong Yoon Hwa) in a humorous skit.
Regarding his scene, Lee Joon shared, “I was afraid that I would give a bad effect to the other comedians but thankfully they liked [my acting] so I was happy. Next time, if there’s an opportunity, I want to stand on stage with all of the cast together.”
The comedic sketch with Lee Joon will be seen on SBS on May 12.
Photo credit: SBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Transforms into Uma Thurman from ‘Kill Bill’
- MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Hwang Woo Seul Hye Enjoy a Fireworks Date
- Lee Joon Was Able to Debut as MBLAQ Member Because of His Past Photo?
- Lee Joon Explains Money Had Nothing To Do With His Single Status
- Why Did MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Quit Drinking?
1 - 4 of 4
Focus on Star: 2PM