Perhaps already preparing for her new acting role, Moon Geun Young transformed into a chic and elegant woman for fashion magazine Cosmopolitan.
The photo from the spread, which was revealed on October 19, shows Moon Geun Young, the original little sister of Korea, dressed in a black dress with a pink jacket draped over her shoulder, donning black sneakers instead of heels to toughen up the overall elegant look.
During the interview with the magazine, Moon Geun Young said about her two year hiatus, “I spent a lot of time asking myself questions. I realized that the job of acting is something that requires stepping out of the box and embracing the stormy periods of puberty all throughout.”
Moon Geun Young is preparing for her next big project, SBS drama Cheongdamdong Alice, which is about a girl who hopes to marry a rich man.
The drama will air after the conclusion of Five Fingers.
Photo Credit: Cosmopolitan
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Lee Philip Exits ‘Faith’ Due to an Eye Injury
- DBSK Sells Out All of Its Seoul Concert Tickets in Three Minutes
- [Video] Gain Beats Orange Caramel for No. 1 on ‘M Countdown’
- Lee Seung Gi to Play Half Man-Half Beast Character in First Historic Drama
- [Video] Korean and Chinese Idol Group TimeZ Makes Successful Debut