Before he becomes a ‘flower’ beggar, Park Hae Jin has made sure to remind the public of his good looks and charms.
Through a photo shoot with fashion magazine Singles, Park Hae Jin became a handsome man of 1920s London, wearing classic suits, scarves, hats and even a soldier’s uniform. Looking like royalty, Park Hae Jin perfectly pulled off the gentleman look.
Through the interview, Park Hae Jin revealed that he’s been going back and forth from Japan and China for promotions.
“Other than the soft and romantic guy, I hope to challenge myself with comical characters or even murderers,” said Park Hae Jin.
He is currently starring in KBS’ My Daughter Seo Young. He is also set to appear on KBS’ Gag Concert in October.
Photo Credit: Singles
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Haha and Byul Held a Mini Wedding Ceremony In Front of Byul’s Father Before His Passing
- 4minute Hyuna’s MV for ‘Ice Cream’ to be Rated 19 and Older?
- 10cm to be First Indie Artist to Hold Concert at Olympic Park′s Gymnastics Stadium
- Super Junior Leeteuk’s Final Recording for ‘Strong Heart’ to Feature His Closest Friends as Guests
- ‘The Voice of Korea’s Winner, Son Seung Yeon, Releases Emotional MV Teaser For ‘Heart, My Heart’