Calling all idols and/or stars- SBS’ Strong Heart is looking for a new Leeteuk.
With the Super Junior leader set to head off to the army next week, Strong Heart’s producers revealed it will hold auditions next week to find a new member to take Leeteuk’s spot as a fixed panelist for the show.
The auditions will be held on November 1 and the audition process and footage will air in an upcoming Strong Heart episode.
Director Park Sang Hyuk, also shared on Leeteuk’s upcoming final episode saying, “The final episode was very fresh and positive. DBSK, SHINee, Super Junior members and Sangchoo all made an appearance together. The special ‘Goodbye Leeteuk’ episode will air on November 6 and 13.
Photo Credit: SBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- RaNia Signs with Empire Records to Begin Entry into American Music Market
- Seo In Guk Says He′ll Never Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend
- [Video] Epik High Releases Noraebang Movie Version of ‘It’s Cold’
- [Video] Shinhwa Receives Anipang Lessons on Shinhwa Broadcast
- Theme for This Week′s ′Superstar K4′ is ′Go Back′