Dolce & Gabbana has long been in the business of full-throttle glamour and seductive style, so it's little surprise that the new makeup launch is entirely dedicated to full-on flirty eyelashes.
As demonstrated by the lovely Scarlett Johansson, D&G's new Passioneyes mascara has been a collaborative development between the brand and legendary makeup artist Pat McGrath, to create a mascara that gives us everything.
That being rich colour and a no-flake formula, along with instant curl and volume. Sound good? It is.
Thanks to a curved brush and lots of beauty science, the result is a mascara wand which catches even the little ones, and thick looking lashes that don't feel heavy.
Fancy seeing the new Passioneyes mascara in motion? Here you go with some added ScarJo...
Passioneyes mascara is out now in black, brown and indigo blue, £25 each. Fancy it?
JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT TALKS SCARLETT JOHANSSON'S SEX APPEAL
SCARLETT JOHANSSON'S RETRO VICTORY ROLLS
SCARLETT JOHANSSON STUNS IN PLUNGING VERSACE
- Penyanyi Siti Nurhaliza prihatin
Tidak sampai seminggu banjir besar melanda negeri di Pantai Timur tanahair, penyanyi No. 1 negara Siti Nurhaliza Taruddin turun padang bagi menghulurkan bantuan. …
- Makanan larut malam menyihatkan
- Adam Sandler tops Forbes' list of most-overpaid actors
American comedian Adam Sandler topped Forbes' list of Hollywood's most-overpaid actors, commanding a high up-front fee while delivering middling returns, the magazine said on Monday. Sandler, 47, the star of recent comedies "Jack & Jill" and "That's My Boy," dethroned Eddie Murphy for the dubious distinction. Forbes estimated that Sandler's last three films returned an average of $3.40 for every dollar he was paid. Katherine Heigl, who starred in the poorly performing films "Killers" and …
What's the one beauty product you can't live without?
Today on Yahoo
- Mukhriz: Demolished Lembah Bujang temple to be rebuilt on original site
- Youngsters volunteer to secure the streets of Taman Mayang
- China tells pilots to improve landing skills to deal with Beijing smog
- US lawmakers dial up pressure on in-flight call plan
- Homelessness, demand for food increase in US city survey