If you've been together for a long time, the bedroom can become a boring place where you instantly fall into old patterns and tried-and-tested positions.
But novelty is an intense aphrodisiac, so it's time to get experimental.
One way to change things up is to have sex in small spaces like the cupboard under the stairs, the wardrobe or the car. The restrictions of the space will force you to try new foreplay techniques, positions and rhythms, which should make your love making more exciting.
Plus the added closeness is great for building intimacy and sparking passion in sex lives that have taken a turn for the boring.
What do you think? Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag.
SEX TIP OF THE DAY: 5 EASY FANTASIES
FINDING A RELATIONSHIP IN THE BIG CITY
THINGS WE'VE LEARNT ABOUT LOVE FROM GIRLS
- Shila Amzah nasihatkan Afiq Muiz supaya insaf
Penyanyi Shila Amzah telah menasihati rakannya Afiq Muiz supaya tidak mengabaikan keluarganya.
- Britney shows off toned bod & yoga skills
Britney Spears – you are looking smoking. Big round of applause. The singer showed off her toned bod in a series of yoga poses wearing skin tight yoga pants and a crop top. The mother-of-two has been known to have a yo-yo battle with her weight but is looking great as she gears up for a new show in Las Vegas and the release of an upcoming album which she's worked on with will.i.am.
- Aiskrim untuk sarapan pagi?
- Keluar dengan solekan minimum
- Emma Watson has 'flawless' face
- Maskara kekal selama 72 jam
- Taylor Swift amazed at Twitter success
Today on Yahoo!
- Adam's father gets to meet him at Jinjang lockup
- MP: Tahan Adam untuk hapus suara tak puas hati
- 'Integrity shortfall behind eroding support for BN'
- Non-paying Sabah foreigners incur RM21.7m government healthcare since 2007, RCI told
- RCI: Kerajaan tampung RM21.7j penjagaan kesihatan pendatang di Sabah sejak 2007