The much publicized Saif Ali Khan-Kareena Kapoor sure seems to be bringing out the benevolent side in former flames.
Shahid Kapoor Wishes Kareena Kapoor A Happy Married LifeMovie Talkies – Tue, Oct 16, 2012 2:30 AM MYT
A day ago, we had reported that Khan's former wife Amrita Singh had attended the Saif-Kareena sangeet ceremony to wish the couple and now, it seems that Kareena's former beau Shahid Kapoor too does not want to be left behind. At a recent media event, Kapoor said, "I would like to congratulate the family as a wedding is a big occasion for every family. I have known both Babita aunty and Randhir uncle for a while, I would like to congratulate them as a daughter's wedding is a very big thing. I would like to wish them a very happy married life. Marriage is a big decision and I hope that they are very happy together and hope Kareena keeps working cause she is a very fine actress."
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor had a registered marriage today (October 16), which will be followed by a lavish reception.
Follow @YahooMalaysia on LINE for daily entertainment updates.
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 36
1 - 4 of 29
- Proposed ‘syariah cop’ a threat to country’s unity, says Muslim NGO
- Ku Nan: Wee no right to be offended, MCA plays race card too
- Putin: Amnesty to free Pussy Riot duo despite 'disgraceful' protest
- India says U.S. must drop case against diplomat to defuse row
- No abuse of state funds in Zuma's private home revamp: govt