We didn’t know a man could ever be too ripped, but it appears SHINee member Jonghyun’s muscular body can be a little too much to handle sometimes.
Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News aired a segment on idol group SHINee on its May 8 broadcast, which featured a clip of the members on a radio program talking about how photos of Jonghyun needed to be edited, more specifically, his muscles erased, apparently because he was too ripped.
“They took away some of the [members’] muscles,” revealed Minho. “Jonghyun’s muscles, in particular, were erased. Because he had so much [muscle]. Jonghyun is almost at Dragon Ball’s level right now.”
Jonghyun then jumped in to add, “It’s like Vegeta.”
Now, who else would like to see the unedited photos?
For more on the SHINee members, check out the segment below.
Reporter : Nancy Lee (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Sandara Park and Thunder Have Dinner With Their Mom on Parents’ Day
- When Did Taetiseo’s Seohyun Become So Busty?
- Kim Hyo Jin Makes a Surprise Announcement about Her Pregnancy
- A Pink Releases New Album and Music Video for ‘Hush’
- Dynamic Duo Gaeko′s Guest List for Wedding Cracks the Studio Up