Despite his tough image, Jun Jin has a painful family past which he expounded upon recently in an interview.
In the October 9 episode of KBS’ Yeo Yoo Man Man, Jun Jin opened up about his childhood and longtime longing for his birth mother as he shared, “I still have a longing for my mother. The reason I became a singer, in fact, was to find my birth mother.”
He tearfully explained, “I thought to myself, if I become a singer as famous as H.O.T. and come out on TV, my mother would come find me, which led to me becoming a singer.”
Jun Jin also shared on his childhood, being raised by his grandmother and shared that despite everything his grandmother did, it never replaced the longing he felt for his mother and had a held a grudge against his father for his upbringing.
Nevertheless, Jun Jin said now he only strives to be like his father and owed his current success to the upbringing from his father.
In the same episode, Jun Jin’s father also shared his regrets and pain over bringing up Jun Jin.
Photo Credit: KBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Twitter Roundup] BEG’s Gain Treated by Fans, Stephanie Shows Excitement for Comeback and More
- Infinite’s Hoya and Sung Kyu to Host ‘Weekly Idol’
- [Video] 2PM’s Taecyeon Selected as Ultimate Fashion Terrorist
- JYJ Kim Junsu and FC Men to Donate 10 Million Won in Charity Game
- Which Celebrity Soldier Do enewsWorld Readers Miss the Most?