Surrounded by four small children, Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan was wreathed in huge grins as he filmed for his new KBS drama Cheer Up, Mr. Kim.
The first shooting stills were released on October 9, showing Kim Dong Wan transform into a single parent, taking care of children that aren’t his.
He filmed with child actresses Noh Jung Eui and Seo Ji Hee, who is known as Hyun Bin’s niece in MBC’s My Lovely Kim Sam Soon and Seol in MBC’s The Sun and the Moon.
Kim Dong Wan seen playing around with the child actresses and keeping a friendly atmosphere during the filming.
Cheer Up, Mr. Kim is a drama about a bachelor who raises four children and works all sorts of jobs to support his adopted family.
It will begin airing on November 5.
Photo Credit: KBS
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- JYJ Kim Junsu and FC Men to Donate 10 Million Won in Charity Game
- FT Island to Buy Fried Chicken for High School Seniors
- Fans in Thailand Say Goodbye to Super Junior′s Leeteuk
- Does Yoo Ah In Have a Long Lost Twin Brother?
- Ku Hye Sun, Park Jin Hee Come to MBC’s ‘Come to Play’