The SISTAR members are over the moon following their recent music program win and Bora is tweeting her thanks to fans.
On July 13, following SISTAR’s win the previous day on KBS’ Music Bank, Bora tweeted, “Wow! SISTAR placed first! Kyah~ I’m so happy! I was very sad I wasn’t able to stand on stage with my baby. I wasn’t sick but I had another schedule… Don’t’ worry everyone! Thank you for the win! We love you Style (name of SISTAR’s official fan club).”
Starship Entertainment also revealed a picture of Soyou, Dasom and Hyolyn backstage with their first place trophy, which showed the three girls sporting ecstatic faces.
Photo credit: Bora’s Twitter, Starship Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Super Junior’s Appearance on ‘SNL Korea’ Confirmed as 19 And Over
- B.A.P Places First in Malaysia
- Jang Keun Suk Enjoys His Wine a Little Too Much
- SISTAR Beats Super Junior to Place First on This Week’s ‘Music Bank’
- SNSD’s Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri Appear on ‘Dancing With the Stars 2’ To Cheer on Hyoyeon
1 - 4 of 4
Focus on Star: 2PM