While it’s been many years since Kim Ki Bum has performed with Super Junior, the Super Junior members still remembered to give support and love to its fellow member.
Uploaded on the CJ E&M Drama official Youtube account, the video showed Shindong, Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk sending Kim Ki Bum a supportive message while he busily films for tvN’s I ♥ Lee Taly.
The members congratulated Kim Ki Bum on his lead role and told him that they miss and love him. They didn’t forget to send support to Park Ye Jin and the other cast members as well.
They asked that lots of love be sent to the drama as well as to Kim Ki Bum and Super Junior, making fans reminisce the moments when all 13 members of Super Junior used to be active together as one.
Watch the short but heartwarming clip below!
[[►► Vote for the HOTTEST STAR of Mnet’s 20’s Choice Award and choose who wins it all! ]]
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Leeteuk Ponders in a Never-Before-Seen Teaser Image for Super Junior Comeback
- BoA and Jang Keun Suk Discover They Were Both Gifted JYP Headphones From Park Jin Young
- Rain Turns the Big 3-0 Today
- [Exclusive] The Victim Talks about Her Shock in the Miss Korea Theft Case
- 2NE1 Comeback Teaser Images Released; Upcoming Tour to be Assisted by Michael Jackson’s Choreographer