After going back and forth between rating the show 15+ and 19+, tvN has finally decided, on the day of the broadcast, that Super Junior′s appearance on tvN’s SNL Korea will be rated 19 and over.
A variety of sexy and over-the-top sketches have been planned, and the Super Junior members are said to be going all out for the show.
A source close to the production shared, “Currently the sketches contain not only some sexy humor but some wild and surprising humor and pointed satire and we are planning to raise the bar [with this episode]. The idol group members will hold nothing back for the ‘live tv show for adults’ through a new kind of fun and laughter so please be ready.”
The much anticipated episode will air live on July 14 on tvN.
Photo credit: tvN
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- SISTAR Beats Super Junior to Place First on This Week’s ‘Music Bank’
- Super Junior Transforms Into Prison Inmates on ‘SNL Korea’
- [Video] Super Junior Fools Around Backstage at ‘M Countdown’
- Super Junior’s Sungmin Confesses to Being a Fashion Terrorist
- Super Junior to Promote ‘I Am’ During ‘SNL Korea’
1 - 4 of 4
Focus on Star: 2PM