SNSD and T-ara are looking golden in Japan.
According to the latest figures from the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ), SNSD’s September 26-released single album, Oh! and T-ara’s September 28-released Bo Peep Bo Peep each broke the 100,000 copies sold mark, earning gold certifications.
SNSD’s Girls’ Generation Compilation Video Collection DVD, which also was released last month, was also certified gold.
SNSD will release a new Japanese single next month while T-ara is continuing with its showcase tour in Asia.
Photo Credit: SM Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- B.A.P’s Dae Hyun and Bang Yong Guk Look Ready to Rumble in Comeback Teaser Images
- Big Bang Gathers 30,000 for Concerts in Indonesia
- Lee Jung Jin Reveals Bae Yong Jun Is The Champion of the Ani Pang Mobile Phone Game
- Shinhwa′s Eric Goes Drag As He Struts the Runway for ′Shinhwa Broadcast′
- Superstar K4’s Lee Ji Hye Actions and Attitude Under Fire Again