The Taetiseo members have already sufficiently shown off their singing and dancing skills, but how well do they do in the kitchen?
Fans will get a chance to find out when the Taetiseo members step into the kitchen for their appearance on Kangta’s Olive channel cooking show Pasta E Basta on May 24.
The newly released video preview shows the Taetiseo members whipping up a batch of lasagna and herb salmon skewers with their SM Entertainment senior, Kangta, and enjoying their delicious-looking food. Taeyeon even takes the opportunity to ask Kangta to introduce Seohyun to a special someone - although we don′t get to see who.
The (literally) visual feast-filled episode will air on May 24 on Olive Channel.
Photo credit: CJ E&M
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Kim Soo Hyun Will be Staying with Key East; FA Rumors Not True
- JYJ’s Kim Junsu (Xia) to Kick Off Solo Asia Tour in Thailand
- Taetiseo Covers Pixie Lott’s ‘Mama Do’
- Seohyun Reveals Which SNSD Member She Would Pick to Join Taetiseo
- Taetiseo Melts the Heart of Men on ′Gag Concert′