After kicking butt in real life, UFC fighter Kim Dong Hyun will look to do the same through his first television drama.
In the upcoming seventh episode of OCN’s Vampire Prosecutor 2 mixed martial arts fighter Kim Dong Hyun will make a cameo appearance to hold a thrilling action scene with Yeon Jung Hoon and Park Jin Gam.
A production member dished on the scene saying, “Kim Dong Hyun showed his exceptional martial arts skill on the set and earned the applause of all the staff members. Despite it being his first foray into acting, he rehearsed numerous times with Yeon Jung Hoon beforehand and showed his true professional self.”
Despite his appearance in the drama, Kim Dong Hyun is not ending his fighting career anytime soon and will next head to Macau on November 10 for his next big fight.
His appearance in the OCN drama will air on October 21.
Photo Credit: OCN
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- 10cm to be First Indie Artist to Hold Concert at Olympic Park′s Gymnastics Stadium
- Super Junior Leeteuk’s Final Recording for ‘Strong Heart’ to Feature His Closest Friends as Guests
- Byul and Haha Thank Everyone for Support during Father’s Passing
- [Video] MBC′s ′I Miss You′ Airs Sad Preview
- [Video] Block B Promises to Show Everything on ′Beatles Code′