Big Bang’s G-Dragon will be performing his new song That XX live for the first time on television with the help of Youtube sensation, Jung Sung Ha.
YG Entertainment stated on September 21 that G-Dragon will be performing with Jung Sung Ha on September 23’s broadcast of SBS’ inkigayo.
As the song was deemed Rated-R, G-Dragon will be singing a revised version on the song on television.
Jung Sung Ha, who has publicly announced that he’s a huge fan of Big Bang, will be performing with G-Dragon after collaborating with 2NE1 in August. Every time a new Big Bang or 2NE1 song comes out, Jung Sung Ha is known to create his own guitar cover of it as well.
“This performance will bring a new kind of enjoyment after only listening to G-Dragon’s That XX on his CD and Jung Sung Ha’s guitar playing on Youtube,” said YG Entertainment. “Both of them are working hard to put together a great performance.
The collaboration will broadcast on September 23.
Check out Jung Sung Ha′s cover of That XX below!
Photo Credit: YG Entertainment, Jung Sung Ha’s channel
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Big Bang G-Dragon’s Subway Train to Run on the Shin Bundang Line
- [Interview] Big Bang′s G-Dragon Talks about His Envy Toward Psy
- YG Entertainment Officially Addresses Big Bang Seungri’s Scandal in Hong Kong With Anna Kubo
- B2ST′s Lee Gi Kwang Shares the Secret Behind His 8kg Weight Loss
- [Video] Orange Caramel Mortified over Graduation Pictures at Open Studio