Girls′ Generation (SNSD) is kicking off the new year in high gear.
The group released its flashy and bold new music video for its comeback track I Got a Boy on January 1.
The track and music video showcases an attempt to show a new style and music colors by SNSD and the music video has already amassed close to three million views in less than 24 hours on YouTube.
The track itself, which was released with the full fourth album on the same day as the music video, (as of 8 a.m. KST on January 2) is already number one on both Korea and Japan’s iTunes and number 18 on the U.S. iTunes list. I Got a Boy is also first on all the various online Korean music charts such as Mnet, Melon and more while the album’s other tracks have mostly all taken over the top ten of the same online charts.
The group also held its MBC comeback show, SNSD’s Romantic Fantasy on January 1.
SNSD will hold its official comeback stage on January 3 on Mnet’s M Countdown.
Watch the music video for I Got a Boy below if you haven’t yet:
Photo Credit: SM Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Photo] SNSD′s Yoona, Park Shin Hye and More Go Goddess for the 2012 KBS Drama Awards
- [Photo] Lee Min Ho, JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun and more Leading Men Win at the 2012 SBS Drama Awards
- [Photo] The Leading Ladies go Glam at the 2012 SBS Drama Awards
- ‘Shinhwa Broadcast′ Ends the Year with High Ratings
- [Photo] Skinny Bowties and Blue Velvet Dominate Men′s Looks at ′MBC Drama Awards′