Song Joong Ki has stepped up for his good friend Kim Jong Kook.
Despite his busy filming schedule and even singing for his current drama, KBS’ Nice Guy, the actor recently appeared in the music video for Kim Jong Kook’s upcoming title song for free.
The music video shooting for Kim Jong Kook’s All Men Are Like That began in the early morning hours and lasted until the evening, but Song Joong Ki showed true professionalism as he fully immersed himself into the music video’s character, winning the praise of Kim Jong Kook and the staff on hand.
The two stars first became friends through SBS’ Running Man, which led to Song Joong Ki agreeing to appear in Kim Jong Kook’s music video and without pay.
Lee Kwang Soo even dropped by the set to show his support for his friends for a mini Running Man reunion.
Kim Jong Kook drops his seventh album on November 1.
In the meantime, check out the teaser below!
Photo Credit: 101 Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Song Joong Ki Fans Donate 200kg of Rice For ‘A Werewolf Boy’ Press Conference
- [Photo] Song Joong Ki Cleans Up for ′A Werewolf Boy′ Screening
- Song Joong Ki Says He′s Still Thirsty for More Experience as an Actor
- Song Joong Ki Garners Praise for His Rendition of Kang Maru in ′Nice Guy′
- [Photo] Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young Get Chummy at ′A Werewolf Boy′ Press Conference