Actor Vivek Oberoi has taken off on his annual pilgrimage to Sabarimala. He left on Sunday morning and will return this Friday. Vivek has been following this ritual for over 12 years now. Like always, he disconnects himself from the outside world during his stay at Sabarimala.
Vivek Oberoi Visits SabarimalaMovie Talkies – Mon, Jan 14, 2013 2:30 AM MYT
This year is set to be particularly special for the actor. He's all set to become a father next month, with wife Priyanka due sometime between February 5 and 15. He will also be seen in Zila Ghaziabad, Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story and Krrish 3.
Follow @YahooMalaysia on LINE for daily entertainment updates.
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 25
1 - 4 of 29
- #PrayForMH370 Live Updates: Authorities hold press conference, stonewall most media questions
- Debris found by Singapore, Vietnam not from aircraft, DCA clarifies
- DCA: Search for MH370 intensifies with 74 vessels, 50 nautical miles near last-known site
- Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
- Saya tidak terima sebarang maklumat mengenai serpihan pesawat, kata Hishammuddin