“This year there is no loser revival. Please pack your belonging and return.”
In the September 28 broadcast of Mnet’s Superstar K4 the Super Week’s ‘rival death match’ before the live Top 10 selection was shown. The Top 10 that were selected included Daykers, Yang Kyung Seok, Choi Da Un, Roy Kim, Lee Ji Hye, Kim Jung Hwan, Yeon Kyu Sung, Kim Woo Young, Ahn Ye Seul, Gye Bum Soo and Volume.
Though the show stated there was no loser revival this year, at the end of the episode, the eliminated were seen heading towards an undisclosed location. Instead of officially revealing who would go on to the live finals the eliminated contestants were seen making surprised faces before the words, “Everything will be revealed next week”, were shown, hinting that some of the eliminated would be reinstated.
In particular, viewers are especially anticipating the reinstating of the Hongdae indie band DickPunks, Jung Joon Young, who made a legendary performance of Becoming Dust with Roy Kim, and genius boy Yoo Seung Woo.
After the episode’s airing, viewers took to their SNS to write, “To those students attending school with Yoo Seung Woo, please respond. Is Yoo Seung Woo attending school these days?”, “I won’t watch anymore if Jung Joon Young is eliminated” and “There definitely is something.”
Photo Credit: Mnet
Reporter : Lee, KyungNam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- ZE:A’s Kwang Hee′s Eating Habits to be Revealed in ‘We Got Married’
- Big Bang’s G-Dragon to be a New Employee on ‘Infinity Challenge’ Special
- [Video] 2PM Members Scream Like Girls While Searching for miss A’s Suzy in Everland’s Horror Maze
- [Twitter Roundup] Big Bang Goes to Singapore, Super Junior Shindong Celebrates B-Day With Kara’s Park Gyuri and More
- Japanese Group KAT-TUN to Release 19th Single in Korea Next Month