The recent big news of SM C&C and AM Entertainment’s recent merger dropped jaws for its list of big stars coming under one roof, but fans seemed to notice that mention of two big stars – Shin Min Ah and Hyun Bin – were conspicuously absent.
The reason? Shin Min Ah and Hyun Bin both had their respective contracts with AM Entertainment recently draw to a close, leaving them free agents for now.
With Hyun Bin currently finishing out the remainder of his mandatory military service and Shin Min Ah busy filming her current MBC drama, Arang and the Magistrate, the two stars have yet to reveal their next steps. Insiders say however, the two may bide their time with Hyun Bin possibly not making a decision until his release and Shin Min Ah, after she wraps up her MBC drama.
Photo Credit: AM Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Eun Ji Won to Help R.ef with Its Comeback
- [Video] Dance Version Music Video of SNSD’s Japanese Single, ‘Oh!’, Released
- Ex-Jewelry Member Lee Ji Hyun Got a Nose Job Before Reversing It
- SM C&C Takes Over AM Entertainment – Home to Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul and Others
- Lee Joon Gi to Sing for ‘Arang and the Magistrate’ OST