In the upcoming episode of SBS’ Running Man a slew of hard-to-see actresses will be appearing to show their variety skills.
While stating the episode’s opening that she would engage in the games with fun rather than thinking of them as competition, once the games begin, Yoo He Jin is seen becoming a cutthroat competitor. She later humorously states, “If I had worked this hard [in the games] in my acting than I would have done better.”
Jeon Mi Sun too, will show her previously-hidden skills even earning the nickname as team ace.
The episode airs on September 30.
Photo Credit: SBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- ZE:A’s Kwang Hee′s Eating Habits to be Revealed in ‘We Got Married’
- Big Bang’s G-Dragon to be a New Employee on ‘Infinity Challenge’ Special
- [Twitter Roundup] Big Bang Goes to Singapore, Super Junior Shindong Celebrates B-Day With Kara’s Park Gyuri and More
- Japanese Group KAT-TUN to Release 19th Single in Korea Next Month
- [Video] TVXQ Releases Dance Practice Video for ‘Catch Me’