2NE1 is finally back.
2NE1’s newest single I Love You was released at midnight on July 5 on various music websites. Within hours of its release, the single climbed through the charts to claim the number one spot.
Also released at the same time was the teaser for I Love You which gives a 25 second preview to the music video of the four young charismatic ladies.
Per usual, all members of 2NE1 showed a unique style in clothes, make-up, and hair, especially Sandara Park who fluttered her long neon pink hair, reminiscent of G-Dragon’s current hair.
The girls are seen searching for something somewhere and the teaser has been getting fans to wonder where they are going and who or what they are looking for.
The release date of this music video has yet to be announced.
2NE1 will make its stag comeback with I Love You on SBS’ Inkigayo on July 8.
Photo Credit: YG Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- 2NE1’s Planned Appearance on ‘Running Man’ Falls Through
- Second Round of Ticket Sales for 2NE1’s ‘New Evolution’ To Start
- YG Reveals Practice Video of the ‘Future 2NE1’
- Super Junior, SISTAR, ZE:A and More to Come Back on ‘M Countdown’ on Same Day
- [Song Review] Super Junior’s ‘Sexy, Free & Single’ is Definitely SM