Esha Gupta Gives Family Wedding A Miss To Meet Work CommitmentsMovie Talkies – Fri, Aug 10, 2012 2:30 AM MYT
Esha Gupta, who made a sizzling debut in Jannat 2, and will now be seen in Raaz 3 and Chakravyuh, is fast-acquiring a reputation of being a thorough professional.
So much so that she is giving a family wedding a miss as she will be busy promoting her upcoming film.
Esha says, ''The wedding is going to be a grand affair, starting from 24th August to 17th September. There will also be some royal pre-wedding functions that will be held in Delhi, Jodhpur and Ludhiana. I and my family are all very excited about it. But I am feeling sad at the same time because I won't be able to attend any of the functions. As Raaz 3 and Chakravyuh are nearing its release dates, we will be very busy with its promotions, media meets, city tours and other things. I really don't want to miss it as it will be the first wedding in our family... but I have no option.''
Let's hope that Esha's sincerity pays off and she goes on to become a huge star!
Follow @YahooMalaysia on LINE for daily entertainment updates.
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 45
1 - 4 of 29
- MH192’s number three main wheel burst during take off, says Hishammuddin – Bernama
- Take second job to tackle household debt, urges AKPK – Bernama
- Syrian lawmaker first to field run for presidency
- International team probing MH370 to be finalised next week, Hishammuddin says
- Absolute power corrupts absolutely, Dr Mahathir reminds current leaders