Suzy, the ′Nation′s First Love,′ said goodbye to her calm and pure image to transform into a sexy Batgirl.
During the 2012 KBS Music Festival, held on December 28, miss A′s Suzy and Kara′s Goo Hara engaged in a sexy dance battle.
Goo Hara appeared onstage first in a white top and ripped jeans, perfecting her hip hop image. At the same time she emphasized her slim waist, adding her sexy side to the mix while dancing to Damaged.
Suzy then grabbed the baton and took things to a whole new level. She appeared in a tight black leather suit resembling Batgirl.
The idol danced to Beyonce′s Yes. The two then wrapped up their performance with a collaborative performance.
The 2012 KBS Music Festival was hosted by Sung Si Kyung, Girls′ Generation′s (SNSD) Yoona and CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa, and featured miss A, Secret, B2ST, SISTAR, K.Will, SHINee, Super Junior, TVXQ (DBSK) and more.
Photo credit: KBS
Reporter : Jeon Su Mi (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- LeeSsang to Take Concert to New York and LA in January
- Song Joong Ki’s Flawless Skin Stresses Park Bo Young Out
- Idol Superband’s Performance Scores Highest Viewership Rating During ‘KBS Music Festival’
- SNSD′s Tiffany Appointed Honorary Ambassador for Global Hope
- Psy Bests Lee Seung Gi, Kim Soo Hyun and Others as Best Advertisement Model