Ever wondered what the world would be like if women acted like men on a night out?
The inappropriate dancing, the heckling, the strange taking-over-my-personal-space issues...all done by women instead.
Now, American director, Jay Diaz, has created a video that shows women using typical male chat-up lines and men using typical female excuses to get rid of unwanted attention.
The 'Flip Side (Bar)' video has had over 2.2 million views online and he's even produced a follow-up role reversal dating video.
Take a look below and let us know what you think...
The Flip Side (BAR)
The Flip Side (DATING)
What do you think? Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag
SEX TIP OF THE DAY: TURN YOUR BACK ON HIM
VICTORIA'S SECRET VS. ANN SUMMERS
REINVENT SOME CLASSIC SEX POSITIONS
Follow @YahooMalaysia on LINE for daily entertainment updates.
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 45
1 - 4 of 29
- Take second job to tackle household debt, urges AKPK – Bernama
- International team probing MH370 to be finalised next week, Hishammuddin says
- France unveils plan to fight jihadist threat
- Absolute power corrupts absolutely, Dr Mahathir reminds current leaders
- Cabinet approves international probe team for MH370