Dolce & Gabbana has long been in the business of full-throttle glamour and seductive style, so it's little surprise that the new makeup launch is entirely dedicated to full-on flirty eyelashes.
As demonstrated by the lovely Scarlett Johansson, D&G's new Passioneyes mascara has been a collaborative development between the brand and legendary makeup artist Pat McGrath, to create a mascara that gives us everything.
That being rich colour and a no-flake formula, along with instant curl and volume. Sound good? It is.
Thanks to a curved brush and lots of beauty science, the result is a mascara wand which catches even the little ones, and thick looking lashes that don't feel heavy.
Fancy seeing the new Passioneyes mascara in motion? Here you go with some added ScarJo...
Passioneyes mascara is out now in black, brown and indigo blue, £25 each. Fancy it?
JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT TALKS SCARLETT JOHANSSON'S SEX APPEAL
SCARLETT JOHANSSON'S RETRO VICTORY ROLLS
SCARLETT JOHANSSON STUNS IN PLUNGING VERSACE
What's the one beauty product you can't live without?
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 40
1 - 4 of 29
- ‘Doodle 4 Google’ competition now open to school students
- Police report lodged against PKR veep for allegedly questioning court’s decision in sodomy case
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing MH370
- Police tell anti-GST rally organisers not to gather at Dataran