If you've been together for a long time, the bedroom can become a boring place where you instantly fall into old patterns and tried-and-tested positions.
But novelty is an intense aphrodisiac, so it's time to get experimental.
One way to change things up is to have sex in small spaces like the cupboard under the stairs, the wardrobe or the car. The restrictions of the space will force you to try new foreplay techniques, positions and rhythms, which should make your love making more exciting.
Plus the added closeness is great for building intimacy and sparking passion in sex lives that have taken a turn for the boring.
What do you think? Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag.
SEX TIP OF THE DAY: 5 EASY FANTASIES
FINDING A RELATIONSHIP IN THE BIG CITY
THINGS WE'VE LEARNT ABOUT LOVE FROM GIRLS
Follow @YahooMalaysia on LINE for daily entertainment updates.
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 45
1 - 4 of 29
- Take second job to tackle household debt, urges AKPK – Bernama
- International team probing MH370 to be finalised next week, Hishammuddin says
- West should work with Russia against radical Islam: Blair
- Absolute power corrupts absolutely, Dr Mahathir reminds current leaders
- Cabinet approves international probe team for MH370