The jTBC variety program, Shinhwa Broadcast has finally surpassed one percent in viewership ratings.
According to the AGB Nielsen Media Research center on May 13, the May 12 broadcast of Shinhwa Broadcast recorded a 1.371 percent viewership ratings, a .572 percent increase.
The first episode of Shinhwa Broadcast on March 17 recorded a lackluster 0.336 percent rating and continued to show ratings between .3 percent to .8 percent but finally surpassed the one percent mark in two months.
Photo credit: jTBC
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- What Did the Shinhwa Members Want to be 10 Years Ago?
- Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung Shares a Date With His ′Niece′
- Shinhwa Remixes Old Hits on ‘Must’
- Shinhwa and its Possibility to Build a Museum
- [Photo] Shinhwa, Ivy, F.CUZ and Others Take the Stage on ′M Countdown′
1 - 4 of 4
Focus on Star: 2PM